Thursday, September 01, 2005

It's official, I'm 28

Last night I turned 28 yrs old..sigh I'm getting old. Only two more years and I'll be the BIG 30..yikes. Scary thought. I certainly don't feel old. I remember when I was a kid thinking that people who were 30, or close to it, were ancient. Well now that I'm basically at that age I don't think that's true, or at least that's what I keep telling myself. Anyways a bunch of my friends from church were over for a BBQ last night. It was great time and fortuntely, since I'm one of the younger ones in the group, (most of them are around 30) being around them makes me feel younger :-) Good way to spend your birthday I think, around people who are older so that it softens the blow. Ok I'm exaggerating. Turning 28 is no big deal but it does mean that 30 is that much closer. Ah well when that day comes I'm sure I'll take it gracefully and...ummm....yeah. Anyways this weekend should be a good time. A bunch of us are heading to Dollar Lake to camp out for two nights. Great way to spend the long weekend!

2 Comments:

Blogger Tracy said...

Happy birthday Mikey P!
I had no idea when I talked to you yesterday.... oops.

Doesn't it feel good to be both older and therefore wiser?

1:27 PM  
Blogger Michael Powell said...

Yes, wiser. I like that idea :-)

5:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home