Wednesday, October 05, 2005

All settled...more or less

I now have an apartment and have all of my stuff moved in. I ended up getting a 2 bedroom place simply because there was a lot more space and it was only a little more a month. I finished one full week of work and am slowly getting settled into my new job. It's still incredibly hot up here in Ottawa despite it being October. As it turns out across the hall from me is an old friend of mine that I graduated from high school with. I knew he lived in the building since I was over at his place when I was in Ottawa before but didn't expect to find him on the same floor as me. I thought he was on the 3rd and I am living on the 4th. It's great to already know someone in the building. I'm still without cable and internet until the 10th so I've been watching lots of old movies on DVD. My folks are staying up here until Thanksgiving and then heading back to Nova Scotia on Tuesday.

3 Comments:

Blogger Omallley said...

Good to see that you are all settled and moved in to your new place. How is the job going? Enjoying the second stint in o-town?

9:12 AM  
Blogger Michael Powell said...

Yeah so far my second stint in Ottawa has been really good. I finally feel like I'm starting to get settled.

7:09 AM  
Blogger Michael Powell said...

Graeme, it's Mark Malloy

8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home